How To Get Over Failure (Aka A Cricket Launch) And Build A 6-Figure Business
Failure is scary and only the thought of it keeps so many of stuck. A lot of times early-stage entrepreneurs think that 6 or 7 -figure business owners had easy times. They were lucky or they just had the right idea at the right time. It must have been easy for them why is it so hard for me?
We tend to look at the big coaches, bloggers, influencers and business owners on Instagram. Or we listen to their popular podcasts and just wish we would be there already. How did they do it?
Especially perfectionists are very interested in the HOW because they believe there is some secret tool or strategy that they need to unlock in order to make it happen, to find success.
How To Overcome Failure
In today’s podcast episode I’m introducing my first guest on the show: Ruby Lee.
Ruby build her 6- figure online coaching business in only 18 months. And if you think this was easy breezy then listen to the episode as she shares tough and challenging moments of failure. Moments where she felt ashamed and wanted to give up.
But she didn’t.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Using Failure As Determination To Move Forward
- How To Motivate Yourself When Times Are Tough
- Dealing With An Unsuccessful Launch
- How Spirituality Can Help With Your Business Success
- Creating A Freedom Lifestyle
- How To Start As A Business Beginner
- Why Coaching Is So Powerful
MENTIONS IN THE EPISODE
- Ruby Lee is a business coach who helps online coaches build and scale their business
- Say hello to Ruby on Instagram
- Say hello to me on Instagram
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY, APPLE PODCASTS, STITCHER AND GOOGLE APPS
If you like the podcast please leave me a 5* review AND subscribe. That would be super fab! Please share @imperfect_entrepreneurs in your Insta stories!